Most of you know that Tigger and I were affected by the recent Hurricane. We’re fine, but I need your help. You see, Tigger finally got home after the terrible storm. It had originally been likely to have the eye come onto land right where she lives. It also was a storm loaded with water more than wind. The problem of flooding was worsened because of the slow speed for the storm to move through the area. So yea, even though Tigger was out of danger upon leaving the area, we still worried about her belongings. Thank heaven for insurance. Right?
But then I got a call from Tigger after she had been home a few days. She begins our conversation with the joyful announcement, “I now have flood insurance. Well…..it will be a month before it takes effect. But I will have it for next season.”
OMG! She was SOOOoooo proud of herself for having decided to get the insurance. But by the way – did I forget to mention that there is a lake just feet from her back door?
So now I need your help. How should I show that I’m not sharing in her joy of the moment, not to mention her tardy timing.
- Handcuff her and then spank her with 6 switches until they’re as worn out as her backside?
- Wield Blue Lightning ’til she is a redtailed tigger?
- Spank her with a paddle named “Big Mama” until my little mama begs for mercy?
- Spank her with my hand while she reads aloud the story of Noah and the Ark?
- Give her a ‘get out of jail free’ pass?
I will have her in my power over the weekend. So I would love to hear from you beforehand and we shall see how many of you drive buses vs. how many of you brats stick together.
Anna and Tigger